Level Designer - ANYWHERE
|Active since||05-06-2016||Job category||Engineering - Design|
|Location||ANYWHERE||Level||Entry level / Graduate|
|Educational level||GCSE / A-Level / Highscho...||Employment type||Volunteer work|
|Hours||1 - 40||Salary||N/A|
· Responsible for developing level layouts, flow and balancing, within the limits specified by the game design and technical limits of the target
· Implement major game play features to high quality, focusing on creating and implementing level designs.
· Must have a clear understanding of and experience creating multiplayer/environment design, look and feel, AI, combat, strategy, game-flow, and balance.
· Participate in meetings, reviews, and planning as part of effective communication with the team.
· Contribute to build a collaborative environment with all disciplines, including art and engineering.
· Excellent English communication skills, both verbally and written, and have a proven track record in AAA game design
· Candidates must have passion for a broad range of game experiences, and be well versed in market trends and styles.
NOTE: This is a volunteer job. We are looking for someone that has some spare time and is commited to six/twelve month's worth of work.
Engineering - Design
|Industry / Industries||